User interface as a business driver.
Developing an effective and intuitive user interface is now mandatory for success in this world of highly competitive digital products and services. The best user interface designs lead customers to completing businesses objectives in intuitive and rewarding ways.
At Say Yeah, we focus on collecting meaningful and actionable data in order to optimize the interface in ways that deliver bottom line benefit to your business. By aligning business goals with user needs, we highlight the information, functions, and calls to action that help users interact with your product in meaningful ways.
Our user interface service mix.
- Identify key points of friction in existing products or processes which are preventing users from meeting their requirements and business goals
- Highlight the ideal use case, user flows, information and interaction design based on the platform mix (mobile, web, app, or otherwise)
- Work with the business to find the right balance between user needs and business objectives
- We learn and outline user goals, defining key information requirements, calls to action (CTAs), and user flows
- Focusing on core user flows, we design the system with the goal of keeping this process as brief and intuitive as possible, whether the user is moving from screen to screen, or needs to interact with an individual page
- An effective user interface is only of value if it aligns with the businesses goals. We tailor our designs to satisfy meet user needs while delivering bottom line value to the business
- We work on both the visual and technical user interface together to ensure that what’s designed can be brought to life within the scope and resources available
- Multi-platform support; our user interface can be delivered across different digital platforms based on where and when we can best interact with your target market
- We can integrate with your back-end development team to coordinate deadlines and meet key milestones with a user interface that delivers immediate value to end users
- Extensive interface testing, ensuring the most effective implementation of the design
- We undertake extensive usability testing of the user interface design as it is implemented to ensure that the optimal use case is being met
- “intuitiveness” testing to ensure that all users can effectively navigate the user interface without requiring assistance
- Advanced analytics and behavioural tracking, including usability testing, to quanitify the value of the design changes and define new opportunities to deliver bottom line value to the business