Your market is mobile.
Last year, mobile users surpassed desktop users in internet usage. Now that almost a third of all Internet users are browsing from a smartphone, the need for a mobile-friendly website has become very important in reaching decision-makers, shoppers, and customers on the go.
Getting mobile right.
At Say Yeah, our team specializes in responsive mobile web design and user experience, making us an ideal choice for any website looking to make their site mobile friendly and user friendly. By leveraging our experience and research capabilities, along with insightful data gathering tools and analytics, we can create a responsive design that delivers a satisfying experience to your users, while driving those users towards your business goals.
Our mobile web service mix.
- Identifying the key goals of the website and how they translate to mobile
- Highlighting the specific use cases of the responsive website
- Analyzing user behaviour and how to provide the best user experience which aligns with your business goals
- Product planning for use on different mobile devices from iPhones to Android devices, smartphones to tablets, wearables and more
- Identifying how a user will flow through the mobile site with a journey map, considering how mobile usage needs to be fine-tuned based on where and when a user will interact with the site
- Creating the most intuitive user interface within the responsive design, with a particular focus on smartphone optimized information and interactions
- Ensuring desktop and mobile versions of the website are both tuned to business goals and user needs as defined by the different context of use across devices
- Create and deliver visual assets for the responsive mobile site
- Front end coding of the design to create a functional and accessible product which aligns to the project goals
- Configure analytics and behavioural tracking to provide new business insights
- User testing to ensure experience serves users, while driving them toward business goals
- Analytics review along with behavioural and user testing to identify areas of improvement
- A/B and Multivariate testing to identify the best version and features of the website
- Additional refinement to ensure the final product meets and exceeds user needs and business goals