Learn from top leaders in the digital, design and media industry from April 29- May 1, 2019
Opening the doors to digital, design and media professionals on April 29 – May 1, FITC Toronto 2019 will host workshops, presentations, installations and informative discussions lead by some of the most successful leaders in the business.
In previous years, the Say Yeah team has had the opportunity to both network and share ideas with industry professionals. Take a look at last year’s conference.
This year, Say Yeah is back, looking forward to interviewing like-minded creatives and strategists from around the world at FITC Toronto 2019. Representatives from Adobe, Facebook, Google and NASA will be attending and we can’t wait to see what we can learn from them.
Here are 7 of our most-anticipated talks:
- Making Sound Visible by Ginger Leigh: How do you make sound visible? Let’s find out!
- Simplicity is not Simple by David Hogue: Find out how to take a very complicated product and make it simpler for a better user experience.
- Everything is Terrifying by Michael Fullman: Exploration and experimentation may lead to your next breakthrough.
- Food: Not for Eating by Emilie Baltz: Speaking about her most successful projects, we’ll get an inside look at Emilie’s creative process.
- Death and UX Design by Vincent Ramsay-Lemelin: How can UX Design change the way attendees experience something as intimate as a funeral?
- The Incredible Shrinking Budget by Jeff Boddy: Looking at the struggles of budgeting and tips on prioritizing quality over quantity.
- Round Table: The State of Design in 2029 by Liam Oscar Thurston: Designed to keep the audience thinking about the future, Liam Oscar Thurston will be leading the audience through a debate about the autonomy, mastery, and purpose within design.
Other exciting event features include:
- Over 70 industry-leading presenters
- Opportunity to interact with the latest tech in the exhibitor area
- Must-attend after hours parties and performances
- Networking with thousands of other like-minded industry professionals
UX/UI Networking Lunch:
Calling all UX designers, directors, strategists and students! FITC Toronto is hosting a UX/UI networking lunch, open to the public, to discuss industry trends with user experience professionals.
Date: Tuesday April 30, 2019
Time: 1:00pm – 2:00pm
Location: 3 Brewers Adelaide (120 Adelaide Street West, Unit 100, 2nd Floor)
Workshops all day, parties every night. After each event day, FITC invites attendants to join them after hours at varying locations to enjoy performances, drinks, games and good music. So grab a friend or colleague and kick-back and enjoy all that FITC has to offer!
Check the schedule each day for party updates!
Leave the FITC conference inspired, informed and enlightened with key insights and information bound to positively impact your career.
Whether you’re highly experienced or new to the industry, FITC is a must-attend event. Get 20% off your tickets now, with our code: SayYeah. Ticket prices vary depending on whether you are a student, group, attending for one day only, attending workshops only, or attending for the entire 3 days.
Save 20% off your ticket purchase with the code: SayYeah