The International Economic Forum of the Americas is hosting a series of fora, both online and live from Toronto, Montreal, Miami, and Paris. This year’s theme is “Redefining a New Prosperity” and includes talks and plenary sessions ranging from education to developing more inclusive financial institutions.
From November 8-10, we’ll be attending the Toronto Global Forum 2021.
Some of the sessions we’re excited for:
- Moving towards inclusive capitalism: how financial institutions can lead the way, with Guy Cormier
- The future of education in digital economy (panel)
- Redefining a new prosperity (panel)
- The mutual impacts between health and the economy, with Anna Van Poucke and Robert B. Koopman
- Diversity and inclusion encompassing economic opportunities, with Wes Hall
Register today to get access to this jam-packed event
Tickets are free for virtual-only access. In-person tickets start at $700.