The Art of Leadership for Women Conference returns to Toronto at the Metro Convention Centre on April 13th, 2018.
This one-day conference connects inspirational change agents who hold leadership positions across the globe. From world leaders, business icons, bestselling authors, academics, and more, these women will share their personal stories, from triumphs to victories, and expand on truths and issues confronting women today.
We’re especially excited to be in the same room as Nobel Peace Laureate, International Bestselling Author, and Malala Fund Co-founder, Malala Youzafsai!
Say Yeah will attend the conference along with some of the world’s top thought leaders in business and academics.
Below is the dynamic lineup of speakers who will be present:
- Dr. Annie McKee – Bestselling Author, Emotional Intelligence Expert and Senior Fellow at the University of Pennsylvania
- The Hon. Rona Ambrose – Former Leader of Canada’s Official Opposition in the House of Commons
- Malala Yousafzai – Nobel Peace Laureate, International Bestselling Author, and Malala Fund Co-founder
- Laura Vanderkam – Bestselling Author & Time Management Expert
- Tammy Heermann – Leadership Transformation Expert and Senior Vice President at Lee Hecht Harrison
The Art of Leadership for Women conference is a great event for the young and old. Attendees are expected to leave inspired with tactics and innovative strategies that are sure to strengthen their career goals. It’s also a great way to network with like-minded and passionate individuals in business.
Help support this event and Together—the organization that’s shaping a more inclusive digital community—by using the discount code ‘TOGETHER20′ for $50 off your conference pass and be sure to reach out if you’d like to connect at the conference.