We’re hiring a creative and methodical Content Writer to join our inclusive design team
Compensation: CA$38,400/yr – CA$60,000/yr
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and an innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns and aid in creating company growth. You will be responsible for generating exciting and compelling stories on both digital and print sources of media.
The goal of your role is to assist in defining and writing content, including online courses and related media, articles, and marketing copy/scripts to promote Say Yeah’s educational and accessibility-focused content and courses to learners and professionals. You’ll take time and care to research our users and the education and course development space to write engaging copy that compels our audience and learners.
- Marketing writing, including understanding writing for audience and tone of voice
- UX copywriting, including helping guide people through online interfaces
- Online course writing and knowledge of instructional design
- Multimedia scripting for informative or engaging video content
We don’t expect any one candidate to have strengths in all of these areas.
- Create new content to assist marketing campaigns
- Work closely with marketing team members
- Optimize content using SEO best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant work experience
- Experience in full life cycle project management
- Proficiency in major digital and print platforms
What you’ll be doing
- Aid in developing online courses and related marketing content pieces.
- Collaborating with our product team to fully understand our products and their offerings to deliver great marketing copy about each product and to help walk people through the product interfaces.
- Researching our potential customers and understanding their needs to determine the best way to communicate with them.
- Executing any content updates as we continue to grow our products and our offerings!
What you bring to the table
- Content writing or marketing copy experience.
- You’re a great writer with an eye for detail, style, and engaging copy.
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively.
- Knowledge of education or accessibility is considered an asset.
- To meet current grant requirements: you have graduated within the last 2 years.
We welcome applications from all qualified individuals, including, but not limited to women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities (racialized), aboriginal (Indigenous) persons, and persons of any gender identity and sexual orientation. We are committed to a positive, supportive, and inclusive culture and workplace environment.
We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities in our recruitment processes. Please advise if you require accommodation throughout the recruiting process.
Interested in joining our team to create inclusive educational courses and services?
Apply now with a resume and read the full job description at the link below.