FITC Toronto returns this April! Boasting another packed lineup of global experts, we’re bracing for a deluge of inspiring and innovative talks and workshops about design, innovation, and technology. Join us at the Toronto Hilton from April 19th to the 21st to immerse yourself in three days of cutting-edge interactive, digital media, and design insights.
The Say Yeah team thoroughly enjoyed last year’s conference, where we spoke with digital professionals from many varied creative industries.
Check out last year’s recap video:
Our top 5 must-see talks include:
- Building Foundations: Accessible Design Systems and Education, Tiffany Tse, Shopify
- XR for Social Good … Maybe: Anastasia Victor, PLACE
- Finding Yourself, Over and Over Again, Jessica Hische
- Merging with the Machine: Designing Wearable Tech, Sophy Wong
- Robot Overlords: Human-Centered Design for a Robotic Future, Krys Blackwood, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Plus, our own roundtable on inclusive design
Our team is attending all three days, documenting the brilliant insights from speakers and attendees – AND – our CEO Lee Dale will be hosting a roundtable on moving beyond accessible practices towards inclusive design. We hope you can join us for the workshop and you connect with us as we capture soundbites with our film crew!
What else can you look forward to at FITC?
Beyond the talks, FITC Toronto features vendor booths, interactive experiences, and valuable networking parties. Attendees can expect to experience everything from mini-golf to art soirees.
Sign up now for one of Toronto’s largest annual gatherings of creatives, and get ready to learn, grow, and network with other creative professionals.
Don’t miss out! Grab your ticket for FITC with our Say Yeah promo code: sayyeah