The largest UX Research Conference, UXR Conf, is back, this time in an all-online format, UXR Conf Anywhere.
On June 25th and 26th, we’ll be immersing ourselves in talks on all things research and people-centred design practices.
This conference has always been an excellent opportunity to dive deep into research-specific areas, from the inaugural event in 2018 to today. We couldn’t be more excited to connect and hear from fellow practitioners in user research and customer insights.
Some talks we’re looking forward to include:
- What Design Ethnography Can Do For You, with Yoanna Dosouto, User Experience Researcher, Google
- Doing Foundational Research with an Impossibly Diverse Audience, with Leticia Ratkiewicz, UX Researcher, Nubank and Lucas Terra, Lead Product Designer, Nubank
- Personas are dead. Long live personas! With Amber Westerholm-Smyth, Sr. User Researcher, Ministry of Justice UK and Carolina Pizatto, Service Designer, Ministry of Justice UK
- Consensus through Convergence, with Mel Banyard, Design Researcher, The Canadian Digital Service and Jeana Frost, Sr. Quantitative Design Researcher, The Canadian Digital Service
- What Not To Do In Accessibility Research, with Samuel Proulx, Community Manager, Fable Tech Labs
These are just a few of the talks that have caught our eye over the packed two-day conference schedule! With so many talks and topics planned, there really is something for everyone.
Our team encourages researchers with any level of experience or interest in user research to sign up for a ticket and take advantage of all of the great learning and networking opportunities available.
Check out the schedule and get your ticket today.
Looking for support in accelerating your research practices?
We can help. Learn more about our approach to user testing here and get in touch to let us know more about your research objectives.