7 steps to making your site more accessible beginning with your next content update.
With this book, you’ll learn how to:
- Take essential steps towards meeting Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), and Section 508 guidelines.
- Save time with future accessibility initiatives by taking simple steps now.
- Tell your story with text to improve website accessibility by users and search engines.
- Write for your audience to ensure your messaging is understood.
- Structure your content so it’s easy to navigate on multiple devices.
- Describe images to improve your storytelling.
- Make audio and video more accessible with captioning and transcripts.
- Clearly identify links so user’s know where they’re going.
- Write an accessibility statement and begin a dialog with your users.
Download the PDF
Subscribe to our newsletter