FITC Toronto 2018 returns April 8 through 10! A three-day event packed with workshops, informative talks, installations, and presentations from top leaders in the digital, design, and media industry from around the world. FITC—the Future of Innovation, Technology, and Creativity.
Last year, the Say Yeah team had a great time connecting with designers from international tech and design companies, while our CEO, Lee Dale, presented a talk on system strategy and co-hosted an inspiring UX professional’s networking lunch.
This year, Say Yeah is thrilled to be back, interviewing top digital and creative professionals from around the world at FITC Toronto 2018.
FITC attracts thousands of creatives, technologists, executives, and marketers every year, enlightening inquiring minds on the future of innovation, technology, creativity, and design.
This year, representatives from Microsoft, Facebook, Adobe, The New York Times, NASA, and Autodesk will be in attendance. We’re particularly excited to catch the following talks, speakers and panels:
Technology and innovation-related talks
- The Evolution of Content: The Impact of AI on the Creative Process by Shambhavi Kadam
- Projects are Easy, People are Hard by Bermon Painter
- The Future of Design is Female: The Importance of Women in UX panel moderated by Andrea Crofts, featuring Krys Blackwood, Michelle Caers, and Brent Choi
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Utilizing Emerging Technology for Brand Experiences by Jack Lee-High
Design and creativity talks
- Beyond Screens: Design Careers of the Future by Chelsea Klukas
- Creative Problem Solving by Taj Reid and Dave Brown
- Creating Your Design System by Stephanie Nguyen
- Creative Leadership and the Mental Fitness Center by Elvira Barriga
- How to Tell Your Story by Matt McCue
- Putting the ‘Story’ into Storytelling by Graham McDonnell
UX/UI Networking Lunch
On Sunday April 8, FITC Toronto welcomes UX designers directors, architects, developers, strategists, and students working in UX/UI to this year’s networking lunch.
This is an opportunity for anyone—not just conference-goers—to discuss new ideas and trends with other user experience professionals who are in town for FITC Toronto 2018.
Party every night
After each jam-packed day, you can kick back at FITC parties and performances from 8pm to midnight. Max out with friends and colleagues over drinks, games, and good music. Party locations are different every night.
Attending FITC Toronto 2018 is expected to leave you inspired with new insights and strategies that could potentially change the dynamic of your personal or professional work.
If you’d like to attend this conference, we encourage you to buy your tickets now! Ticket prices vary depending on whether you are a student, attending with a group, attending for one day or the entire conference, or attending workshops only.
Save $200 now with ticket code SayYeah.