Are you looking to integrate inclusive design into your organization’s product design framework? Get the latest insights on product inclusion at Inclusive Design 24, a free, 24-hour, online event that will take place on September 22.
The event will feature talks on inclusive web design, building accessible user experiences, documenting accessibility requirements, and more.
Following the success of last year’s talk, “There is no average person”, Say Yeah CEO Lee Dale will be hosting the following conversations at this year’s conference:
- A Designer’s Guide to Documenting Accessibility with Stéphanie Walter at 20:00 UTC (4:00 pm EST)
- An Inclusive Design Workflow for Teams with Scott Vinkle at 21:00 UTC (5:00 pm EST)
Watch last year’s There is no average person talk by Say Yeah CEO, Lee Dale.
Catch these other great talks
- Design on the Spectrum: Creating a More Inclusive Workplace with Lona Moore at 16:00 UTC (noon EST)
- Beyond the Water’s Edge with Malcom Glenn at 18:00 UTC (2:00 pm EST)
- Performative Equity & Inclusion with Zariah Cameron at 19:00 UTC (3:00 pm EST)
- Building UX research practices for inclusion with Josh Kim and Maureen Barrientos at 23:00 UTC (7:00 pm EST)
Watch the conference
This event is free, with no registration required. Join the conversation live on the Inclusive 24 YouTube channel.
Ready to adopt an inclusive design framework that helps grow product access and engagement?
Learn about our approach to inclusive design and how we can help create delightful experiences for your audience.