Crafting websites that delight your audience while meeting your organizational goals
By considering and connecting with people across the full spectrum of your diverse market, we design impactful websites that increase engagement and align with organizational needs and objectives.
Our inclusive web design process considers different audiences, screen sizes, interaction models (such as mouse, touch, type, and voice), and contexts of use, ensuring your content is available, engaging, and tailored to the needs of your market.
The value of an inclusive approach to website design
Focusing on a combination of usability, performance, accessibility, and inclusivity helps you make your content engaging and available to the widest possible market. This approach ensures you remove barriers to engaging with your organization while welcoming the full spectrum of your diverse market to engage with your content.
By leveraging our research, strategy, content, design, and continuous improvement capabilities, our inclusive website design services deliver an exceptional user experience, all while driving users towards organizational goals.
Web design success story: Web Foundation
How we helped
We ensured the story behind the foundation and the various global programs they were leading were engaging and accessible to all.
We led the process, design, code, and content requirements to ensure that the Web Foundation’s site, donation platform, and ongoing content updates met W3C WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards.
We provided a long-term model for teams to continue to maintain and build on that foundation with ongoing content and site updates, including providing tools for the client team to manage global program launches and updates.
Our inclusive web design service mix
- Identifying the key goals of the website design from the organization’s perspective
- Working with key stakeholder groups from across the organization to ensure the website is meeting the needs of marketing, sales, product and service, support, and partnership or fundraising teams
- Research and planning to determine essential audiences, use cases, and outcomes to help users meet their needs while driving them towards organizational goals
- Establishing how the website will look, feel, and function across different devices and use cases, including mobile, tablet, and desktop, with users at work, at home, and on the go.
- Shaping content to be more understandable, actionable, and inclusive based on the organizational objectives and audience
- Creating website flows to identify how a user will progress through the website
- Designing an intuitive user interface that will help users find the information they need, interact with content, and respond to calls to action (CTAs)
- Building functional prototypes with the organizational objectives in mind to accommodate both stakeholder approval and user testing
- Following web and accessibility best practices to ensure a smooth transition from design to code
- Work with your team to establish key milestones and coordinate deadlines for launch
- Ensuring front-end code for the website is developed in accordance with web and accessibility standards to reduce maintenance and reduce barriers to accessing the website
- Providing best practices and support for ongoing content updates to help ensure content remains accessible
- Quality assurance testing to ensure the digital product meets and exceeds expectations for both the organization and the audience
- Providing a framework for monitoring engagement, conversions, and general performance, all with privacy in mind
- A/B and multivariate testing to identify the best possible variation of site elements, layouts, and flows
- Reviewing analytics data for insights into user behaviour
- User testing to identify additional ways to improve and refine the website
Selected website design clients
Ready to get started?Get in touch