Improve conversions and engagement
Download our free product questionnaire and start seeing bottom line results.
Smartslips came to us with a grand idea for what a 21st century receipt could be, with a desktop website that would track all of your purchases. We refined this vision by bringing contextual mobile receipts to the table. This led to a mobile app design and web app project that considered the user journey from in-store shopping, to in-home warranties and gift giving, back to in-store support for returns and more.
Find product/market fit with these services.
Delivering products that have a bottom line impact requires a mix of services that allow you to improve each step of the customer journey.
- Research Business, Market, Competition, Integration Capabilities
- User Flows User Stories, Journey Mapping, In-store and Remote Customer Access
- Service Design Retail Integration Priorities, Customer Support Framework
- Product Strategy User Experience Design, Contextual Use Requirements, Platforms and Devices
- Validation Interviews, Field Studies, Feasibility Studies
- Structure Product Map, App and Site Architecture
- Layout Mobile Application Design, Website Design, Interface Architecture, Interaction Design, Identity Standards and Support Media
- Engagement Writing, Calls To Action, User Interactions and Features
- Validation Clickable Prototypes, Industry Leader Reviews
- Digital Assets Media, Notes, Animations
- Front-end code Standards, Accessibility
- Experience Quality Assurance
- Validation User Testing, Observational Studies
- Behaviourial Reviews
- User Testing In-person
Responding to opportunities.
During the project, new partnership opportunities and resulting technical needs required a shift in focus. Our weekly business update meetings and the flexibility of our retainer-based approach meant that we were always on the same page regarding business opportunities and technical needs, quickly shifting our resources to more valuable pursuits.
The best example of this prioritization was shifting from a Smartslips-centric user experience to a focus on white labelling the entire platform, leveraging existing loyalty card programs and Point of Sale (POS) systems.
During the creative process Say Yeah was practically an extension of our team, quickly responding to partner and customer feedback to make the app the best it could be.
Corey Gross, CEO
Understanding user needs.
By mapping out the user journey based on customer segments and personas, we quickly defined a number of in-store use cases that could never be served by a desktop product.
Location-based to do lists and in-store returns would be a real hassle if you didn’t have your receipt with you, so we were quick to extend the feature-rich desktop site into a mobile-friendly app design, ensuring user needs were met whether they were at home or on the go.
Success in every possible way.
Smartslips leveraged our collaborative efforts to sign on several large-scale retailers, including Indigo, while integrating with Microsoft’s POS system across North America, and putting together one million dollars in financing.
- 877.SAY.YEAH (729.9324)