We worked with Virgin Gaming to help them analyze a process that was hindering consumer transactions and preventing an entire department from keeping up with customer requests.
Through our discovery process, we identified and mapped a 50+ step process required for each transaction.
Every transaction required interaction between consumers and staff, three other technology platforms, and many manual steps within the internal staff software. This complicated, nearly entirely manual process dramatically increased risk for the organization in dealing with regulatory requirements and financial transactions.
Through our discovery process, we identified and mapped a 50+ step process required for each transaction which interacted with consumers and staff, and three other technology platforms, in addition to the internal tool.
We formulated a faster and easier process to help this team keep up-to-date with their customers; turning a 50+ step process into just three steps. Our system review, technology analysis, and service mapping uncovered a path to automation which reduced human error, reduced transactional time, better informed staff and consumers, and simplified the technology stack. Ultimately, our solution reduced staff requirements from 4 staff to 1, allowing the director and other staff to shift to more impactful projects and tasks.
- We were able to align senior management on investing in new technology infrastructure which was shown to decrease staffing requirements by 1/4 and would be paid off within 12 months of launch.
- We were able to take a largely manual, 30+ step process and reduce this to a 3 step process for staff by leveraging automation, integrating a variety of departments and services through process and technical refinements, and developing an audit and notification system to address potential regulatory issues.
- We were able to free up the day-to-day responsibilities of a senior director so they could get back to focusing on strategy and more impactful operational requirements.
- We were able to map out and develop an interaction and data-driven audit framework and reporting system which shared regulatory issues across finance, security, and C-Suite, while providing real-time access to details which were previously tracked manually or required a Business Analyst (BA) to run a periodic report to be read and analyzed on an, at-best, weekly basis.
- Auditable security process
- Reducing human error
- Reducing staff costs