With Global Accessibility Awareness Day taking place today we’re excited to showcase a series of accessibility articles we’ve been publishing this year and get geared up for this Saturday’s #a11yTO Camp.
We’re excited to once again be attending #a11yTO Camp on Saturday, May 23, 2020. This free and informative day of presentations and conversations is hosted by the volunteer team at #a11yTO. Covering topics as diverse as artificial intelligence (AI), virtual reality (VR), and voice technology, you’ll have the chance to hear from speakers like Linn Vizard & Ben Kim on Designing with Diversity, and Eyra Abraham on Making Sense with AI.
Whether you’re a beginner or an old hand at breaking down accessibility barriers on the web, you’ll have a wide variety of talks to choose from.
For some further reading on web accessibility, check out these recent articles
- Your website is probably broken: a look at the accessibility issues you forgot to test for
- Why automated accessibility checkers can’t make your website accessible
- What accessibility standards should you consider for your website?
- What can happen if your organization doesn’t comply with accessibility legislation?
- Introducing the Essential Website Audit service