With Global Accessibility Awareness Day taking place today we’re excited to showcase a series of accessibility articles we’ve been publishing this year and get geared up for this Saturday’s #a11yTO Camp.
We’re excited to once again be attending #a11yTO Camp on Saturday, May 23, 2020. This free and informative day of presentations and conversations is hosted by the volunteer team at #a11yTO. Covering topics as diverse as artificial intelligence (AI), virtual reality (VR), and voice technology, you’ll have the chance to hear from speakers like Linn Vizard & Ben Kim on Designing with Diversity, and Eyra Abraham on Making Sense with AI.
Whether you’re a beginner or an old hand at breaking down accessibility barriers on the web, you’ll have a wide variety of talks to choose from.
Check out the lineup today and plan for an exciting quarantine Saturday.
For some further reading on web accessibility, check out these recent articles
- Your website is probably broken: a look at the accessibility issues you forgot to test for
- Why automated accessibility checkers can’t make your website accessible
- What accessibility standards should you consider for your website?
- What can happen if your organization doesn’t comply with accessibility legislation?
- Introducing the Inclusive Website Audit service