User experience is what drives business value.
When it comes to digital products, delivering a fulfilling user experience can determine product success. Successful apps engross the user, helping them discover and interact with key information, reach their objectives easily and intuitively, while leaving them with a memorable, positive experience. An exceptional user experience translates to bottom line business value by improving user retention and turning first-time users into key product advocates.
Delivering on the promise of a great experience.
At Say Yeah, we specialize in designing and refining websites, applications, and other digital media with a holistic view of user experience, considering the user flow not just throughout an individual product, but across all the touchpoints of the customer journey. Through a balance of product planning, service design, best practices, user testing, analysis, and prototyping, we work to ensure that the final product services both the business and its customers.
Our experience design service mix.
- Identifying the key business goals of the digital property and aligning them with the user’s needs.
- Process and service design research and definition to ensure all stakeholders and user needs are met throughout product planning, design, implementation, and validation.
- Highlighting specific use cases and gathering data on current or expected user behaviour
- Product planning for multi-screen information design, contextual use requirements, and functionality across different devices
- Creating a journey map to determine how key user groups will flow through the product, achieve their goals, and deliver bottom line value to the business
- Creating the most intuitive user interface possible through with a focus on human-centered design practices
- Designing an intuitive user interface that will help users find the information they need, interact with content and media, and respond to calls to action (CTAs)
- Work with your business to coordinate deadlines and meet key milestones
- Deliver standards based front end code with a focus on code optimization, reuse, accessibility, and multi-platform support
- Configure analytics and behavioural tracking to provide new business insights
- Quality assurance and user testing to ensure the shipping product meets the agreed to user needs and business goals
- Gain insights by thoroughly testing each phase of the project on actual users
- Behavioural reviews, A/B and multivariate testing, and analytics reviews to define areas of improvement and business impact
- Additional ongoing product refinement based on the qualitative data gained from user testing
- Ensuring the delivery of the best digital product user experience possible, providing bottom line value to the business
Are you ready to leverage digital transformation consulting to improve customer experience and service delivery?