Crafting websites that deliver bottom line value.
In the 21st Century, having a website is a critical factor in achieving an optimal online presence. A good website is informational, helpful, and most importantly designed to drive the user towards action. Great design is not just aesthetic but also functional, delivering value to end users, and to the business.
We design and craft digital products that deliver bottom line value
By keeping the user in mind, we design websites that not only look great, but deliver a delightful experience, all aligned with your sales and marketing needs. Our web design process encompasses mobile web design and creating web properties that function across different devices including mobile phones, tablets, desktop computers, and more.
Our web design service mix.
- Identifying the key goals of the website design from the business’s perspective
- Experience planning and research to determine how to deliver the best user experience, helping users reach their needs while driving them towards business goals
- Establishing how the website will look, feel, and function across different devices, including mobile, tablet, and desktop
- Defining analytics and behavioural tracking requirements to prove website value and define areas of improvement to be addressed on an ongoing basis
- Creating a journey map to identify how a user will flow throughout the website
- Developing the structural architecture of the website which includes a product map
- Designing an intuitive user interface that will help users find the information they need, interact with content and media, and respond to calls to action (CTAs)
- Building functional prototypes with the business objectives in mind for user testing and stakeholder buy-in
- Work with your business to establish key milestones and coordinate deadlines for launch
- Design visual assets such as icons, notes, and animations that deliver an enriching visual experience
- Front end code for the website in accordance with web and accessibility standards
- Configure web analytics that help provide the business with meaningful insights
- Quality assurance to ensure the digital product meets and exceeds expectations for both the business and the user
- Reviewing the gathered analytics data for insights into user behaviour
- A/B and multivariate testing to identify the best possible variation of site elements, layouts, and flows
- User testing to identify ways to improve and refine the website